POST DATE– 31-03-2017
SHORT INFORMATION-SSC CGL 2017 TIER-1 EXAM may be replace with an NCS (NATIONAL CARRER SERVICE)
SSC CGL,LDC,MTS EXAM PATTERN CHANGE FROM 2017 OR FUTURE EXAM IN GRADUATE LEVEL,INTERMEDIATE LEVEL,MATRIC EXAM PATTERN CONDUCTED BY NATIONAL CAREER SERVICES.
SSC CGL 2017 TIER-1 EXAM may be replaced with an NCS. All India common Entrance Exam for Graduate level posts.The unreasonable Delay in the announcement of SSC CGL 2017 Notification and SSC CAPF notification ,has raised many query,doubts,regarding the conduct of these exams in near future.
Moreover,there is a news regarding scraping of staff selection (SSC) and new organisation called National career service(NCS),Which operates under the Ministry of Labour and Employment may conduct the future recruitment exams for all Non-Gazetted Government jobs in India.
The proof of this big change is that there is Logo of National career service on the official website of SSC which means that the work of shifting is under process.Here is How the exams for government jobs will conducted in future.
⇓ Read More ⇓
1)The will be one Time common Registration for various Exam.
2) NCS will conduct seprate Entrance Exams for 10th pass,12th Pass and Graduates and post graduates Level.
3)Candidates will be issued scorecards,and these will remain valid for duration of 1 Year. Thereafter candidates can apply for jobs to various Recruitment Agencies for appearing in the Tier-2 Exam.
4)NCS Exam will be just for determining Eligibility for Government jobs i.e scores obtained in the Exam,will be reffered to Recruitment agencies and they in turn conducts the Mains Exam or Tier-2 Exam for various posts.
ALL CANDIDATES understand pattern exam by below give example.⇓
⇓ READ MORE ⇓
- Suppose you have applied for SSC CGL EXAM
- Now with NCS Exam system,Tier-1 exam will be conducted by NCS and after that,you will issued scorecard and based on your Marks.
- SSC Will conduct the Tier-2 Exam as per the cut off marks,fixed by commission.
- Simply Means ,NCS Will Conduct the Tier-1 exam and reduce the Burden of Recruitment Agencies.And these Recruitment agencies,will conduct the Tier-2 Exams to complete the Recruitment Process.
|HOME PAGE (WWW.VISIONTODAY.IN)||CLICK HERE|